LEGOLAND® Windsor with Return Transportation
Activity code: 82
- Return transportation and entry to LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Over 55 rides, live shows and attractions
- 12 themed lands
- Set over 150 acres of parkland
- Designed specifically for ages 2 to 12
- Hands-on LEGO® building activities
- Iconic Miniland - famous landmarks built with over 40 million LEGO® bricks
- UK’s only LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland model display
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
With over 55 rides and live shows spread across 150 acres, there is something for everyone at LEGOLAND® Windsor. Do you want to see your little ones go on a submarine and find the lost city of Atlantis? Or perhaps they want to earn their very first driving licence on a LEGO car at the LEGO City Driving School? The choices are endless at LEGOLAND®.
Prepare to be amazed at Miniland, which showcases famous landmarks built with over 40 million LEGO bricks. The Model Making studio is a chance for you to find out what it takes to become a LEGO model maker and see how LEGO models are put together. Children will also love DUPLO Valley, where they can splash away in mischief at Drench Towers and Splash Safari, relive their favourite stories at Fairy Tale Brook, fight fires at Brickville and much more!
There are also plenty of family adventures to go on such as Pirate Falls: Treasure Quest, Viking River Splash and Laser Raiders. Plus, with a fully themed LEGO hotel on site, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a family destination that is not to be missed!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- The journey to LEGOLAND is approx 90 mins from the departure point. You must arrive at the departure point between 8am and 9am on the date of your departure. Please ensure you select an entry time at LEGOLAND between 10;30am and 11:30am during the boking process.
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2012 The LEGO Group.?
- The transportation is run by Greenline coaches and there may not be air-conditioning on the vehicles.
April to October: Daily
For the full timetable please click here
Please click here to view schedule calendar
DEPARTURE POINT: You must arrive here between 8am and 9am on the date of your departure.
Golden Tours Visitors Centre, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030