LEGOLAND® Windsor with Return Transportation
Activity code: 82
- Return transportation and entry to LEGOLAND® Windsor
- Over 55 rides, live shows and attractions
- 12 themed lands set over 150 acres of parkland
- Designed specifically for ages 2 to 12
- Hands-on LEGO® building activities
- Iconic Miniland - famous landmarks built with over 40 million LEGO® bricks
- Cancel bookings up to 24 hours before travel to receive a full refund
Go on the ultimate family day out and visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for an unforgettable adventure!
With over 55 rides and live shows spread across 150 acres, there is something for everyone at LEGOLAND® Windsor. See your little ones explore the sea in a submarine to find a lost underwater city. Or perhaps they want to earn their very first driving licence on a LEGO electric car at the LEGO City Driving School? The choices are endless at LEGOLAND®.
Prepare to be amazed at Miniland, which showcases famous landmarks built with over 40 million LEGO bricks. The Model Making studio is a chance for you to find out what it takes to become a LEGO model maker and see how LEGO models are put together. Children will also love DUPLO Valley, where they can splash away at Drench Towers and Splash Safari, relive their favourite stories at Fairy Tale Brook, fight fires at the Fire Academy and much more!
There are also plenty of family adventures to go on such as Pirate Falls: Treasure Quest, Viking River Splash and Laser Raiders. Plus, with a fully themed LEGO hotel on site, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is a family destination that is not to be missed!
- You will be sent a separate email with your entry voucher to LEGOLAND and your return bus ticket.
- The journey to LEGOLAND is approx 90 mins from the departure point. Please ensure you take an early bus departing from Victoria to allow you to enjoy a full day at LEGOLAND.
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick, the Minifigure and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2012 The LEGO Group.
- The transportation is run by Greenline coaches and there may not be air-conditioning on the vehicles.
- There are no toilets on board the bus.
April to October: Daily
For the full timetable please click here
DEPARTURE POINT: Please ensure you take an early bus departing from Victoria to allow you to enjoy a full day at LEGOLAND
Bus departs from Victoria Green Line Coach Station (Stop 7) , 151 Buckingham Palace road, SW1W 9SA.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7233 7030