Christmas Day Lunch Cruise and Guided City Tour of London
- Have a Christmas Day to remember with a sensational panoramic tour of London
- See the historic sights of Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s & Buckingham Palace
- Take to the waters for a wonderful Christmas Day lunch cruise
- Be treated to a traditional Christmas lunch as you sightsee along the Thames
- Complimentary hotel pick-up service available
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- Dress Festive- Smart Casual (no jeans or trainers, please).
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
Experience the magic of Christmas Day in London during a panoramic tour of the capital. See the twinkling lights and the city’s most famous landmarks on this tranquil Christmas Day morning. Your expert guide will point out picture-perfect sights, including historic Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace.
Christmas Day Lunch Cruise (Click here for Christmas lunch menu)
After exploring London on land, you will be taken to Westminster Pier to board your boat and tuck into a festive feast! As you enjoy a traditional Christmas Lunch, the liner will float past a number of lovely landmarks – the perfect setting to your British Christmas dining experience!
The escorted tour will finish at approximately 11:30am at Westminster Pier where you will then join your lunch cruise. The cruise will finish at Westminster Pier at approximately 3:15pm where you will be dropped off.
Date of Departure: 25 December
Check-in time: 8:15am
Departure time: 8:30am
Boarding for lunch: 11:45am
Return (approx.): 3:15pm
Departure Point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Pickup service from selected Hotels available.
Return Point: Westminster Pier at approximately 3:15pm