Bicester Village Shopping By Rail
- Easy and relaxing direct train to Bicester Village
- Enjoy a full day of shopping at your own pace with an open same day return
- Complimentary VIP Pass for further discounts at participating boutiques
- Over 160 outlet shops, restaurants and pop-ups
- Oscar de la Renta, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney, COS, Valentino and many more
- Full refund if cancelled up to 72 hours prior to travel date.
- You will require a printed copy of your ticket.
- Please meet your Golden Tours representative by the Visitor Centre Baker Street.
With over 160 boutiques including many restaurants and cafes to refuel in, Bicester Village is the perfect place for a day of shopping. Creative pop-ups and art exhibitions stand between luxury and high street brands offering up to 60% off the recommended retail price all year round. With your VIP Pass you can enjoy an extra 10% discount on participating brands plus a range of VIP services for an effortless shopping experience.
Meet your Golden Tours representative at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Baker Street, 144 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5PH at 8:50am for your departure at 9:35am. The return time is flexible, you can return anytime you like on the same day. Trains run approximately every 30 minutes.
Available from Monday to Sunday
Exception: 25 December
Venue location: Bicester Village, 50 Pingle Dr, Bicester OX26 6WD
Meeting point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Baker Street, 144 Marylebone Rd, London NW1 5PH
Meeting time: 08:50am
Departure time: 9:35am
Return time: Fully flexible