Bristol by Rail + Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Activity code: RBR
- Discover all the iconic sights of Bristol from an Open Top Bus
- Hop on and off at 14 stops along the route
- Explore the renowned Clifton Suspension Bridge and Observatory
- Return train tickets from Paddington
Train: Paddington – Bristol Temple Meads
Your adventure to Bristol begins in London Paddington where a Golden Tours representative will greet you at 7:15am to ensure your day smarts smoothly. Please ensure you arrive on time as train departures are prompt.
Once you arrive in Bristol, hop onto the open top bus just outside the station.
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour of Bristol
Discover unique views of Bristol with a Hop-on Hop-off Open Top Bus Tour. As one of the most diverse cities in England, there are plenty of spectacular sights waiting to be uncovered. What’s more, you can hop-on and off at your own leisure or when you spot something intriguing, you’d like to know more about.
Explore 14 stops along the way including the famous Clifton Suspension Bridge and the Clifton Observatory. See over 300 species of animals at the Bristol Zoo Gardens and St Marys Redcliffe, a Christian place of worship for over 900 years.
View the Route Map here.
Train: Bristol Temple Meads – Paddington
After a magnificent day in the most artistic city in the UK, make your way back to Bristol Temple Meads to catch your 8pm train back to Paddington.
- Tickets may be cancelled with 14 days’ notice.
- Your sightseeing bus services is operated by Toot Bus.