Day Trip to Cardiff with Entry to Cardiff Castle
- Enjoy a fascinating day trip to Cardiff
- Take the stresses of travel away with return rail tickets
- Explore the historic Cardiff Castle
- Choose between Standard and First Class rail travel
- Your full information pack including tickets will be sent to you around 10 days before you travel at the latest.
- Please use the e-tickets provided for entry to the castle.
- Once booked this tour is non-refundable.
- This tour is unescorted.
Arrival in Cardiff
Full of rich history, the Welsh capital is one that offers much to its visitors and you'll have the time to discover it all at your own leisure. Take in views of the world-renowned Cardiff Castle, the old Cardiff docklands, the picturesque Cardiff Bay, Techniquest and the National Museum of Wales. From exquisite architecture to historic landmarks, you will be spoilt for choice at where to visit first!
Whether you want to grab a bite to eat in one of Cardiff's many eateries or hit the shops for some souvenirs to remember your trip, you'll have enough time to do as you please before your return journey back to London. There are many gorgeous boutiques and seaside shops to enjoy!
Your train departs at 5:55pm, arriving at London Paddington Station at 8:07pm.
Upgarde to First Class Rail Travel
Please choose between Standard Class or First Class in the drop down menu above. By upgrading to First Class you can travel in increased comfort with spacious seats, extra leg room, tables and power sockets, complimentary light refreshments and at seat service on most journeys.
Days of departure: Monday to Sunday
Check-in time: Mon-Fri 7.30am (Saturday 08:15am & Sunday 08:00am)
Finish (approx.): 08:15pm
Departure point: London Paddington station – Meet your representative outside the National Rail ticket office in front of Platform 1