Arsenal - Emirates Stadium Tour
- Take a tour of the Emirates Stadium, home to one of the most successful English football clubs of all time
- Walk in the footsteps of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Bukayo Saka as you venture down the Players’ Tunnel
- Have your picture taken with the FA cup
- Explore the home and away dressing rooms where the players prepare for the matches
- Go pitch side for sensational views of the stadium
- Enjoy audio commentary throughout with a fascinating audio guide
- The tour will not operate on home fixture dates.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge but the stadium must be notified if a child is in the party.
- The tour will not operate on home fixture dates, the day before home fixtures against overseas teams and any other event days taking place at Emirates Stadium. Please check Arsenal FC home fixtures for more details
- Please show your E-ticket on your phone at Emirates Stadium.
Emirates Stadium, London N5 1BU
Nearest Train Station: Drayton Park, Finsbury Park or Highbury & Islington
Nearest Underground: Arsenal & Holloway Road
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
If you’re a football fan, visiting the world-famous Emirates Stadium, home to the Gunners, is an absolute must. Located in the heart of North London, this modern stadium is one that will blow you away. As the winners of 13 League titles, 14 FA Cups and 2 league cups, there is much to discover and explore at one of the world’s most successful football clubs.
Behind-the-scenes at the Emirates Stadium
Have the special opportunity to go behind-the-scenes at the Emirates and experience it as the players would.
Feel the pressure that Arsene Wenger would have felt over his tenure in the Press Room, discover the horse-shoed shape home dressing rooms and the away dressing rooms before following in the footsteps of your favourite players down the players’ tunnel. It’s here that you’ll be met with the incredible sights of the Emirates pitch, known across the world for being one of the best kept football pitches. Get to go pitch side and soak in the sensational views of the stadium before taking your seat in the dugout where the manager sits when watching the games.
Audio Commentary throughout Your Arsenal FC Tour
Enjoy audio commentary throughout your Arsenal FC tour, giving you a fascinating insight into the rich history of Arsenal football club. Discover the secrets, facts and amusing stories that live in the walls of the Emirates as you explore.
Visit the Arsenal Museum
To finish your experience, you’ll get to immerse yourself in the Arsenal Museum where you can see the Club’s trophy cabinet and some of their most stand-out footballing moments. If you want a souvenir to remember your trip to the Emirates, have a look around the official Arsenal shop next to the stadium where you can find many branded merchandise and signed memorabilia.
Steeped in history and famous across the globe for their successes in the English Premier League and in Europe, Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium is a must-visit.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 - 17:00 (last entry 16:00)
Saturdays: 10:00 - 18:00 (last entry 17:00)
Sundays: 10:00 - 16:00 (last entry 15:00)
The Arsenal Museum closes 30 minutes after the Stadium Tours.