Chelsea FC Stadium Tour and Museum
- An unmissable experience for any Chelsea fan
- Enjoy a fully guided tour of the historic Stamford Bridge Stadium
- Exclusive access to attractions
- Visit the players tunnel, the dug-out and go pitch side
- See the press room and take a seat in the dressing room
- Entry to the Chelsea Museum
- The tour is fully guided by an experienced and knowledgeable guide.
- The museum and the tours will not run on all home match days and the day before a European fixture.
- You will be sent your tickets once the booking has been confirmed.
- No cancellation refunds will be given if booking is cancelled within 24 hours of travel date.
A Fully Guided Tour
Take a fully guided tour of Chelsea FC led by a live guide throughout. The tours are in English and the guides, many of whom are Chelsea FC fans and season ticket holders, are extremely passionate about the club and love welcoming guests and fans to the stadium.
Chelsea FC Museum
Included in the tour is a visit to the Chelsea FC Museum which showcases the full history of the club from its creation in 1905 to today’s incarnation with a full trophy cabinet on display, and all tours will end in the Megastore. Explore the successes, emotions, sights and sounds that have contributed to one of the most intriguing teams in football, from their beginnings in 1905 to present day.
Each guest on the tour receives free Wi-Fi, a free Chelsea FC lanyard and their own certificate as a souvenir of their visit. The tour lasts 60 minutes and features all the most popular areas including The Home Dressing Room, The Press Room and the Tunnel.
Venue Information: Stamford Bridge, Fulham Road, London SW6 1HS
Nearest Underground: Fulham Broadway
Tours operate daily (except on match days) and the museum is open daily from 9:30am.
Monday to Friday: The first tour is at 11am and the last tour is at 3pm (every hour)
Saturday and Sunday: The first tour is at 10am and the last tour is at 3pm (every hour)
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.