The Beatles Story - Liverpool
Activity code: TBTS
- Explore the largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and careers of The Beatles
- Be transported back to the 1960s with replicas of the Casbah Coffee Club rock venue and the Cavern Club
- Immerse yourself in the incredible lives of the Beatles with an audio guide
- See official memorabilia and recreated famous venues
Visit the world’s largest permanent Beatles exhibition — The Beatles Story. Located at the Royal Albert Dock in Liverpool, be transported to the swinging 60s to learn how the Fab Four became global music sensations.
In this immersive journey through the boys’ lives, you’ll discover stories of their humble childhoods, the culture of the time and of course, Beatles music. You’ll also find replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street, Abbey Road Studios and The Cavern, and an impressive collection of original memorabilia including John Lennon’s spectacles and New York piano, Ringo Starr’s drum kit and never-before-seen photography.
In the Discovery Zone, children can pick from a wide selection of Beatles’ songs and put on their very own show at the Cavern Karaoke Stage. There’s also a giant floor piano, 1960s NEMS record store and artwork.
After exploring the magnificent exhibition, sit back and enjoy some beverages, pastries and sandwiches in the Beatles themed Fab4 Café. Then, be sure to pop by the Fab4 Store to purchase merchandise and souvenirs.
Multimedia guides are available in 12 languages and feature video interviews, imagery and information narrated by John Legend’s sister, Julia Baird.
- Voucher to be exchanged upon arrival at The Beatles Story Exhibition, The Royal Albert Dock, 3-4 The Colonnades, Liverpool L3 4A.
- Multimedia guides are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean.