The Beatles Story – Liverpool
Activity code: TBTS
- The largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and careers of The Beatles
- Be transported back to the 1960s with replicas of the Casbah Coffee Club rock venue and the Cavern Club
- Immerse yourself in the incredible lives of the Beatles with an audio guide available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Brazilian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Cantonese
- See official memorabilia and recreated famous venues
- Situated at Albert Dock, the stunning UNESCO World Heritage site
Get a good look at John Lennon’s New York piano and Ringo Starr’s drum kit, while listening to the incredible story unfold through the complimentary ‘Living History’ audio guide available in multiple languages.
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- Voucher to be exchanged upon arrival at The Beatles Story Exhibition, The Royal Albert Dock, 3-4 The Colonnades, Liverpool L3 4A
Day of operation: Thursday to Monday
Entry time: 10:00am to 4:30pm (Last admission 3:00pm).
The attraction will close at 4:00pm and the Fab4 Store will close at 4:30pm.
Venue location / meeting and departure point:
The Royal Albert Dock, 3-4 The Colonnades, Liverpool L3 4AA
Multimedia guide available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and Cantonese
Closed on the 25th and 26th December