Activity code: HMS
- The Gun Turret Experience
- Hear veterans’ first hand experiences in the Life at Sea exhibition
- Nine decks full of amazing history
- Free audio guides available in English, French, German and Spanish
No other vessel surviving in Britain today has witnessed historic events of the same magnitude as HMS Belfast. Her every rivet tells a story: the guns chosen to fire the first shots on D-Day as the Allies battled towards victory in the Second World War; the cavernous engine rooms that powered the ship through the icy wastes of the Arctic and the shark infested waters of the Tropics; the Flag Deck, nine levels up, where lookouts once scanned the horizon for enemy vessels and where, today, you can enjoy unrivalled views of central London. This is history you can touch and feel. This is HMS Belfast.
HMS Belfast, The Queen's Walk, London, SE1 2JH
Nearest Train Stations: London Bridge or Tower Hill
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- You must present the voucher that we will email to you once booked, upon arrival together with a piece of valid photographic identification (e.g. Passport, Driving Licence).
- Children under 5 years are free of charge.
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.