Doctor Who Walking Tour Of London
Activity code: DWLT
- Get a picture in front of the door featured as 10 Downing Street in Aliens of London
- See the stairwells and walkways of the Earth Prison featured in Frontier in Space
- Visit the site where the two Dalek factions have a battle in Remembrance of the Daleks
Prepare for an adventure as we take you on a Doctor Who Tour of London. The 2 ½ hour walking tour includes Doctor Who locations from the past 50 years with a particular focus on the classic series.
We’ll visit over 10 locations from the show, both new and old including sites featured in The Invasion, Remembrance of the Daleks through to more recent episodes such as Rose and The Shakespeare Code.
On the Doctor Who London Tour you’ll learn how the episodes were made, get trivia about Doctor Who and see locations from various episodes.
Feel free to dress up as the Doctor or one of his assistants or any other character featured over the past five decades, (only if you want to). Along the way you’ll have plenty of chances to take pictures and see the locations up close.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- This tour is unsuitable for prams or wheelchairs.
- Doctor Who Walking Tour Of London there should be at least 1 responsible adult aged 18 or over as the lead traveller for the booking
- Your confirmation voucher provides you with full information about the Local Operator (including contact details). You can rest assured that we select only the most reliable and experienced operators in each destination.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours in advance.
- Max group size of 20 persons