RHS Garden Bridgewater
- Marvel at the award-winning RHS Garden Bridgewater in Manchester
- Walk amongst colourful flowers, peaceful woodlands, and a beautiful lake
- Admire the variety of garden themes and designs
- Reconnect with nature as you explore 154 acres of natural beauty
- On arrival, please present your mobile e-ticket at the admission desk in the Welcome Building.
- As most of the attractions are outdoors, we advise you to wrap up warm in the winter months.
- Comfortable, flat footwear is recommended.
- Personal drone usage is prohibited at the garden.
RHS Garden Bridgewater is a must-visit attraction located in Salford, Greater Manchester. As RHS’ newest garden, explore 154 acres of glorious gardens set in historic landscapes. Situated near Salford’s Bridgewater Canal, the exquisite garden offers a serene escape with the help from award-winning designers and the local community.
Enter the garden through the Welcome Building where you’ll choose to either stroll along the Long Walk towards the Weston Walled Garden or lose yourself in the maze-like landscape of the Worsley Welcome Garden. Marvel at the colourful flowers and stunning design as you walk along and connect with nature.
Admire the different themed gardens such as the Chinese Streamside Garden which uses unique horticultural fusion to celebrate the four seasons, and Paradise Garden which demonstrates a beautiful blend of Mediterranean and Asiatic planting.
A great place to unwind, visit RHS Bridgewater for a peaceful day out.
Address: RHS Garden Bridgewater, Occupation Road, Off Leigh Road, Worsley, Salford, Greater Manchester, M28 2LJ
April to September: 10am – 6pm
October to March: 10am – 4pm
Last entry 1 hour before closing.