Edinburgh Ghost and Ghouls Walking Tours
Activity code: EGT
- Explore Scotland’s capital with a walking tour
- Learn about the city’s past from your professional guide
- Venture into the ghostly Blair Street Underground Vaults
- Hear tales of torture, murder and ghosts
Evening of Ghosts & Ghouls
Embark on a spooky evening adventure through the dark wynds and closes of Edinburgh’s Old Town as you hear tales of witchcraft, torture and the ghostly past of the city.
Delve deep underground to the most haunted vaults in the Scottish capital — the Blair Street Underground Vaults. Located beneath Edinburgh’s 18th century South Bridge, these vaulted chambers were once a criminal underworld full of thieves and body snatchers. Follow your cloaked Storyteller, as you explore the dark caverns and hear horrifying tales.
If you’ve managed to stomach all the bloody and gory tales, venture into Megget’s cellar for a warming Dewar’s Scotch Whisky, glass of lager or soft drink under candlelight.
Duration: 2 hours
Listen to dark and sinister tales of torture, murder and hangings as you enjoy a daytime walking tour of Old Town Edinburgh and the Blair Street Underground Vaults.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Tickets may be transferred or cancelled up to 48 hours before your tour.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- There are no storage facilities available. The nearest site is Waverly Train Station.
- Children under 5 are not permitted on this tour.