Windsor, Stonehenge, Lacock and Bath
Activity code: 204F
- See the Queen’s favourite royal residence of Windsor Castle
- Soak in sights of one of the UK’s most famous prehistoric locations – Stonehenge
- Have the chance to visit the idyllic village of Lacock
- Discover the fascinating tour of Bath on a walking tour through the city
- Cancelled bookings up to 24 hours before travel receive a full refund
- This tour operates in English, Spanish and French
Set in the idyllic town of Windsor, Windsor Castle is a must-see landmark for tourists and UK locals! Whether you’re a fan of British history or not, the Castle will be sure to take your breath away. As the Queen’s favourite royal residence, it is the largest occupied Castle in the country and you will get to see it all! Have the chance to explore the gorgeous town with its quaint cafes and picturesque cobbled street with the first stop on your tour promising to be a memorable one.
See the iconic 5,000 year old monument of Stonehenge. This unforgettable experience will have you questioning the who, what, where and how of these very famous stones, leaving you to come to your own conclusion of exactly how they got there! With audio commentary giving you a fascinating insight into the theories of how this Neolithic stones came to be, it’ll be down to you to piece together the evidence! You’ll also get to enjoy a trip to the Stonehenge Visitor Centre if purchasing a Stonehenge attraction ticket.
Visit the quintessentially British village of Lacock in the heart of rural Wilshire. Its unspoilt beauty will have you mesmerised from the start as you soak in the gorgeous countryside views. This picturesque spot will have you snap-happy with its gorgeous architecture, idyllic views and calm serenity.
Walking Tour of Bath
There’s no guessing why the city of Bath is one of the most popular places to visit in the UK with its exquisite Georgian architecture, glorious Pulteney Bridge and historic Roman Baths as just some of the attractions for visitors to explore. You will get to enjoy a walking tour of the city and discover more about its rich history with an expert guide unveiling fascinating facts throughout.
Entrances to attractions are not included in this tour, however you can select the entry tickets that you would like to add in the booking panel.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- To see our social distancing and health and safety policy, click here
- fees are not included but can be purchased during your tour
- This tour excludes entrances to all attractions
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Days of departure: Daily
Check-in time: 7:30am
Departure time: 8:00am
Return (approx.): 8:00pm
Departure point: Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
Return Point: Due to legal working hour’s restrictions for our drivers, this tour will finish within a 2 or 3 minute walk of Gloucester Road Underground Station. This station is in Zone 1 and is three stops Eastbound on the Circle Line or the District Line to Victoria. The Piccadilly Line also runs through Gloucester Road, and is only 5 stops to Piccadilly Circus.
Windsor Castle Completely Closed:
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
|Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||Bus Stop 3, Bulleid Way, Victoria||SW1W 9SH||07:30:00|