Loch Lomond & Stirling Castle Day Tour
Activity code: LLD
- Enjoy incredible views of the iconic Stirling Castle
- Soak in sights of the Kelpies – the world’s largest equine sculptures
- Admire Ben Lomond, Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park
- Spend the afternoon exploring Stirling
- Led by a local Scottish guide giving you fascinating facts throughout
The afternoon is spent exploring Stirling. Take the chance to discover impressive Stirling Castle, one of Scotland’s most important structures both historically and architecturally. Many have been crowned at Stirling Castle, including Mary Queen of Scots, and it was central to William Wallace’s fight in the Wars of Independence. Alternatively explore Stirling, geographically one of the most significant towns in Scottish history. You will return to Edinburgh early evening.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Childrens below 5 years are not allowed
10 April to 7 June & 29t August to 30 of October: Fridays & Sundays
8 June until 28 August: Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sundays
1 November to 31 March: Sundays
Additional dates: 28 & 30 of December
Check in: 08.30am
Departure: 08.45 am.
Return time: 5.30pm approx.
Departure point: 60 High Street (The Royal Mile), Edinburgh, Scotland EH1 1TB
- 25 December
- 1 January
- Under 5 not allowed on the coach tours.