Warner Bros. Studio Tour London by Rail from York
Activity code: WBRY
- Experience the magic of the Warner Bros Studio Tours
- Visit Diagon Alley and see the Cupboard under the stairs
- See the costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter™ films.
- Return train travel from York to London’s Kings Cross
- Travel to and from Baker Street on a branded bus.
Further to the UK government announcement, all experiences will operate as normal, however you must wear a face covering (unless exempt) for entry into the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. You will be refused entry without one.
Depart York Station on the 07:37 train to London’s Kings Cross. You will arrive at 09:36 with the excitement building. Before leaving the station, its smartphones at the ready for that snap of you standing at the luggage cart that Harry used to enter platform 9 3/4. After this, make your way across to Baker Street where you will be picked up by the brilliantly branded bus wrapped in all things Harry Potter. The bus leaves Baker Street at 11:10 to take you directly to the Studio. You will enter the studio at 1pm, by this point the excitement levels will be at boiling point.
The Studio is filled with the costumes and props from all eight Harry Potter films. The tour starts at the cupboard under the stairs and will take you on a magical journey through the Great Hall, Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest, onto the Hogwarts Express, into 4 Privet Drive and much much more. You will have over 4 hours of sheer fun, amazement, bewilderment and perhaps the odd bit of scariness. When you simply cant handle anymore Harry Potter brilliance, you will head onto the branded bus for your journey back to Baker Street. You will have a couple of hours free-time to grab some food or maybe do a little sightseeing, before your train journey back home to York.
The return train will depart from London’s Kings Cross at 19:30, where you will have time to look through the many photos that you will have taken. You will arrive back into York Station at 21:33, ready for a good nights sleep.
If you choose the option without Return London Transportation, you will need to make your own way from London Kings Cross station to the Studio and then back to London Kings Cross after your visit, in time for the 19:30 train departure..
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- All visitors aged 16 and over are encouraged to register your details using the NHS Covid-19 App. Social distancing measures will no longer be in place, however a one-way system will be in operation.
- Temperature checks will continue to be carried out upon entry to the studios. If your temperature is above 38 degrees, your party will not be able to enter. The cost of your ticket wll be refunded but not the cost of the return transportation. You would also not be able to board the bus back to London.
- Face coverings continue to be required for all visitors aged 11 and up. This will be a condition of entry. If you are exempt from wearing a face covering, please wear a visible exemption badge or an alternative such as a Hidden Disabilities lanyard at all times. Exemption badges are available for free from the Information Desk.
Days of Operations: Monday to Saturday
Venue Location: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Drive, Leavesden, WD25 7LR
Baker Street Departure Point: Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place outside Allsop Arms Pub (near Baker Street Station).
Outbound train will depart from York Station at 7:37am
Return train departs London Kings Cross at 19:30 arriving back into York at 21:33