Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - Transport Only
Activity code: WBT
- Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Return Transportation from Central London
- Air-conditioned Buses
- Begin Your Experience with a Harry Potter movie onboard
- Enjoy the meet-and-greet service in London and at the studio
- To use this service customers must have tickets booked prior to visiting the studios
- Choose from Victoria, Baker Street or Kings Cross Departure Points
- Travel on Warner Bros. Studio Tour London Branded Buses*
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 36,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews and has earned TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame
A quick and easy option for customers who have already purchased their tickets for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour. The double decker branded bus will take you from various Central London locations directly to the studio entrance and back again, making the journey simple and hassle-free.
If you have already purchased your entrance tickets and need straightforward and comfortable transport to the studio, book your bus ticket now and choose from a number of convenient time slots depending on your entrance time. There will be hourly departures from the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria and from Baker Street. Plus, another three departures a day from London King's Cross. Relax in comfort whilst you watch a Harry Potter movie onboard. Enjoy the meet-and-greet service in London and at the studio.
Entry tickets cannot be purchased on the day at the Warner Bros. Studios. For entry tickets and return transportation, please visit here.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You can cancel your booking and receive a full refund up to 72 hours before your time of travel.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- You will not be able to purchase tickets at the door, you must pre-purchase your tickets in advance.
- *A luxury air-conditioned coach will be used for some departures. Please see the schedule tab for full details.
- Branded buses are equipped with UBS charging ports.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.
- Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria - Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
- Baker Street Station - Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place NW1 5AL – off Marylebone Road (the A501)
- King's Cross Station - Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, NW1 2SD
For the full schedule of check-in, departures and arrival times, please click here