- Retrace the steps taken by some of Manchester's greatest legends
- Relive the glorious history of the unique venue
- Marvel in the splendour of today's Theatre of Dreams
- Sit in the heights of the North Stand for a bird's eye view of the pitch
- Stand in Fergie's spot in the dug out
- Sit in the Home changing room at your favourite players peg
The story of Manchester United is unlike any other club in the world. Beginning more than a century ago, it combines eras of total English and European domination with some of the greatest adversity faced by any football club. Take a look behind the scenes at Old Trafford. Come and see for yourself why more than 200,000 people visit the Museum and Tour Centre every year!
Only at the Manchester United Museum & Tour Centre can you see the stadium through the eyes of Manchester United greats themselves. From the dizzy heights of the North Stand, to Sir Alex Ferguson’s pitch-side dugout spot, and the atmosphere soaked players’ dressing room, every experience will seem to carry the roar of 76,000 fans in your ears - none more so than the ultimate honour of emerging from the tunnel and following so many famous boots into the Theatre of Dreams.
Whether you’re a Manchester United fan or not, a visit to the Museum & Tour Centre is a day to remember!
- During the close season there will be remedial work which could cause disruptions to the stadium tours
- Tours operate every 10 minutes during busy periods and every 30 mins during quieter times
Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester M16 0RA
Nearest Train Station: Old Trafford
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.