Paris Overnight: Escorted Tour with Eiffel Tower, Louvre & Seine Cruise
Activity code: CB5
- Fully escorted trip around Paris
- Soak in sensational panoramic sights with a River Seine Cruise
- Ascend to the 2nd floor of the world-famous Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a stay in a Superior Tourist Class Hotel with breakfast included
- See the Mona Lisa at the iconic Louvre Museum
- Golden Tours Guests will receive a 20% discount on hot beverages
- Choose from Standard and Standard Premier travel on Eurostar
Day 1: Eurostar Journey to Paris
Arrive at St. Pancras International Station where our Golden Tours representative will meet you at Paul Express coffee shop (unit 2, St Pancras Station), at 6.00am (5.30am on Saturdays), where you’ll receive an informative welcome pack. Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
Kick off your Paris day trip in style with a ride on the world-famous Eurostar™. The 2hr 15min journey to Paris passes through 31 miles of Channel Tunnel – before disembarking at Gare due Nord station, Paris!
Fully Escorted Tour of Paris: Eiffel Tower, River Cruise & Louvre Museum*
Your expert tour guide will meet you at Gare du Nord station and take you on a fabulous trip around the City of Love!
A global icon, the Eiffel Tower is an essential part of any trip to Paris! This iron monument boasts incredible views across the city and you’ll be able to enjoy them from the lofty second floor. Next, you’ll sail down the River Seine on a relaxing luxury cruise, passing under Paris’ famous sweeping bridges. An audio guide providing informative commentary will also be available.
Hiding a mass of priceless artwork, the Louvre boasts a number of jaw-dropping collections. You'll skip the queue and enter through the modern Louvre Pyramid and through the museum, where the guide will take you to see the legendary Mona Lisa. Don't forget to admire the Venus de Milo too! (On Tuesdays the Louvre is closed and you will be given a ticket to Musee d’Orsay instead.)
Note: During off-peak season, the Fully Escorted Tour of Paris may operate on day two.
Overnight accommodation will be in a 3* hotel (centrally located).
Day 2: Paris at Your Leisure
After you’ve settled your taste buds with a scrumptious continental breakfast, you’ll get to venture out into the city to explore at your own leisure! From shopping at the many designer brands on the stretch of the Champs-Élysées to visiting the many idyllic parks in the capital, the choice is yours.
Make your own way back to Gare Du Nord and check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time is 8.13pm, arriving back in London at 9.39pm.
Upgrade to Standard Premier on Eurostar
Please choose between Standard or Standard Premier in the drop down menu above. Eurostar Standard Premier option has a whole load of benefits including a light meal served at your seat, while perusing complimentary magazines and charging your phone or tablet. Spacious seats and a generous luggage allowance of 2 bags around 85cm long and one small piece of hand luggage, make this the most luxurious way to travel.
Note: Train times can be subject to change. See the full timetable here
- *The Louvre does not open on Tuesdays. You will visit Musee d’Oray instead.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- 100% cancellation charges apply to this tour - once booked it cannot be cancelled.
- During this tour there is a fair amount of fast paced walking involved. Please dress appropriately.
- Are you wondering how we can offer these great Paris trips at such fantastic prices? As all our Eurostar tickets are secured well before the date you choose to travel, you will benefit from advance ticket prices regardless of how close your travel date is! The savings from purchasing these tickets at a lower price are passed on to our customers, so you never have to search for a better deal.
- Golden Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control.
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together.