Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Private Return Transportation - Executive Vehicle
Activity code: WBE
- Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Private return transportation from your Central London hotel
- Behind-the-scenes walking tour
- Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- Social distancing measures in place
This package option provides you with private return transportation in an executive sedan/saloon, with entry tickets to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
A Celebration of Slytherin – until 12th November 2020
A much maligned Hogwarts House known for their cunning, tendency for the Dark Arts and ‘A certain disregard for the rules’, Slytherin has produced some of the most evil witches and wizards that ever lived. For the first time ever, guests will enter the Great Hall decorated to celebrate a Slytherin victory of the House Cup, complete with a feast and original props from the films. Discover the secrets of the most sinister characters at Hogwarts.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- You do not have to be staying at a London Hotel to book this product
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended.
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030.
Hotel departure: 1hr 30min before studio entrance time.
Hotel return: Approximately 1hr 30min after studio departure.