Afternoon Tea Bus with Panoramic Tour of York
Activity code: ATBY
- A tour of York with a difference
- Afternoon tea onboard a unique double decker bus
- Sweet treats and savory snacks as you tour the historic city
- Choose from a selection of fine teas
- A great experience to enjoy with friends and family
The walled city of York has long been a famous historical one with beautiful ancient architecture surrounding the river Ouze and cobbled streets. We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to experience these streets as you enjoy afternoon tea onboard a unique and specially design double decker bus.
This 60-minute tour will take you to all of the must-see sights of this fabulous Yorkshire city, from the York Minster, Micklegate Bar, Clifford’s Tower, the racecourse and much more, whilst you sample the delicious food served to you at your table by the waiting staff. The menu includes a range of your usual favorites plus a selection of hand-picked teas. You will also be served with a complementary glass of Prosecco as you are expertly driven around the stunning streets of York.
Departing from and returning back to the Memorial Gardens Golden Tours Bus Stop, this is an experience that will live long in the memory.
Special Launch Offer; Travel on the Afternoon Tea Bus Tour in September and as well as the usual scrumptious food and exceptional teas, you will also receive a FREE souvenir cup
What's Included in the tour
- Children below 5 are not allowed on this tour
- For any special meal requests please email [email protected] at least 72 hours in advance of your travel date. All special requests are subject to availability.
- Bookings need to be made 72 hours before departure, bookings made within 72 hours of departure are not guaranteed the full menu.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- We cannot guarantee that all foods have not been in contact with nuts.
- Alcohol will only be served to those aged 18 and over - a valid ID will be required.
- There are no toilets on-board.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The route is subject to change due to road closures and traffic conditions.
- Cancellation and amendments policy - 24 hours in advance, no fee, otherwise 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Some of the dishes on the menus may be subject to change
- There may be route diversions from 19th September for 5 weeks, due to road works.
Days of Operations: Saturdays
Start time: 12:30pm and 2:30pm. Please arrive 30 minutes before these times for boarding.
The experience will last approx. 60 minutes.