Heathrow Express Tickets
Activity code: HEX
- The smartest way to travel into Central London with trains departing every 15 minutes
- Journeys taking just 15 minutes to Terminals 2 & 3. With just an additional 6 mins to Terminal 5
- Enjoy the comfort of wider seats, free Wi-Fi and power at your seat
- Pre-book to eliminate the stresses of post-flight ticket arrangements
Heathrow Express is a premium high-speed train service to London from Heathrow Airport.
Enjoy a non-stop 15-minute journey to London Paddington from Terminals 2 & 3 (21 minutes from Terminal 5) and stay connected the entire time with free on-board 4G Wi-Fi, at-seat power sockets and a TV service offering useful information and BBC World News.
With plenty of spacious seating, dedicated luggage racks, and toilet facilities on-board, there’s no better way to travel to the heart of the city.
Getting from Heathrow to London Paddington
- From Terminal 2 or 3 board the Heathrow Express from Heathrow Central station.
- If you're arriving at Terminal 4, take the free inter-terminal train to Heathrow Central (takes just 4 minutes) and change for the Heathrow Express.
- From Terminal 5, the Heathrow Express will leave from the terminal station.
Business First Class
You can upgrade your experience and receive:
- Spacious seats and additional leg room
- More privacy
- Complimentary magazines and newspapers
- At seat tables
- There are no time restrictions on travel for both ticket types.
- One-way tickets are only valid on the date of travel specified on the ticket when purchased.
- For return tickets, travel out within 5 days of travel date and return any day within 1 month.
- Passengers must enter a valid email address when booking in order to receive their tickets.
Daily: 7 days a week
Currently the Heathrow Express services are departing every 30 minutes:
London Paddington to Heathrow Terminal 5: 25 & 55 minutes past the hour
Heathrow Terminal 5 to London Paddington: 12 & 42 minutes past the hour
Heathrow Terminals 2&3 to London Paddington: 17 & 47 minutes past the hour