Private Transfers between Central London and Stansted Airport
Activity code: STN2
- One-way private vehicle transfers from Central London to Stansted Airport and back again
- Professional driver
- Personalised meet and greet
Travel stress-free, in comfort and style to Stansted Airport in a private transfer from Central London hotels or vice versa. Remove the hassle and anxiety of airport travel and arrange a quick and easy airport transfer in a smart saloon vehicle with a friendly and professional driver.
London Stansted Airport to Central London locations
International Arrivals - Costa Coffee
Domestic Arrivals - Domestic Arrivals exit where driver will wait with a name board
Central London to London Stansted Airport
You will be contacted by email 48 hours before your pick-up time. A 30-minute time window will be given for the pick-up, around 3 to 4 hours before your flight check-in time.
On the day of the transfer, you must be checked out and waiting at the main entrance to your accommodation, with your luggage, 10 minutes before pick-up time. If you are not there at the set time, the driver may have to leave without you.
Saloon Car: Can carry up to 3 persons. At the same time, it can accommodate 2 hand bags and 2 medium pieces of luggage
Estate Car: Can accommodate up to 4 passengers, 4 pieces of hand luggage with 3 pieces of medium luggage.
MPV Car: Can accommodate up to 5 passengers and can also carry 5 hand luggage bags and 4 pieces of medium luggage
8 Seater: Can carry 8 passengers, 8 hand bags and 8 medium pieces of luggage
VIP Transfer: A VIP car that can carry up to 4 passengers, 2 hand luggage bags and 2 medium pieces of luggage.
In order for your luggage to fit the car, your luggage shouldn’t exceed the following sizes (with wheels, the handle and the pockets included):
- Hand Luggage: 22 x 18 x 10in or 56 x 45 x 25cm (max weight: 10Kg).
- Medium luggage: 35.5 x 29.5 x 16in or 90 x 75 x 43cm (max weight: 25Kg)
Hotel postcodes included in Central London area for this service are WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, SE1, N1, SW1, SW6, W1, W2, W4, W3, NW1, NW3, NW8.
Please enter your required details into the booking panel on this page.
If you are booking a one-way from the airport/station to central London accommodation, please complete Arrival Flight Number, Arrival Time in UK, Accommodation Name & Full Address and Your Cell/Mobile Number. Please then select the date that your flight lands in the UK.
If booking just the return leg from your accommodation to the airport/station, please complete Accommodation Name & Full Address, Your Cell/Mobile Number, Return Flight Number and Departure Date & Flight Time. Please also select the departure date from the calendar.
If you are booking a return journey (both legs), please complete all fields and select the date that your flight lands in the UK.
*For additional transfers not listed, such as transportation between any two locations listed, please Contact Us for a quote.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory, however we recommend that they are worn if possible.
- We offer 30 minutes of free waiting time after the your selected time pick-up time. If you’re not at the meeting point after 30 minutes, there will be a charge of £0.30 per minute. Additionally, if the parking ticket costs more than initially charged for parking, you will need to pay the difference along with the additional waiting time.
- Rates quoted are based to and from central London only. There will be additional charges for transfers outside central London area.
- A supplement of 50% to apply for transfers on 25th, 26th & 1st January.
- The driver to be in the arrivals hall 30 minutes after the flight has landed for international flights, and 15 minutes after the flight has landed for European and local flights.
- For no-shows, that is a passenger who, without prior cancellation, fails to arrive for the transfer, full rate will be charged.
- For no shows and cancellations received within 48 hours of the transfer time, a 100% cancellation charge to be applicable. Outside of this period no charges to apply.
- When requesting bookings for private transfers please provide details such as the required vehicle type, guest names, date of service, pick-up point, flight arrival/departure times and flight or train numbers if applicable. For departure transfers please advise guest flight detail/timings.
- Guests vouchers to be collected by driver from clients prior to travel.
- Children - A child regardless of age to count as one passenger. In order for the correct seating to be provided, the age of the children to be stated when making a booking. The Agent to confirm whether children's safety seats are required. The Provider will not provide a child's seat unless it is requested expressly by the Agent.