Private Transfers between Luton Airport and Central London
Activity code: LTN2
- One-way private vehicle transfers to and from Luton Airport to Central London or vice versa
- Personalised meet and greet
- Friendly and professional driver
Travel to Luton Airport from Central London* and then back again to the airport with comfort and ease with this one-way private vehicle transfer service. Starting with a personalised meet and greet and driven by an experienced professional driver, take the stress out of travel with this simple and smooth transport solution.
Luton Aiport to Central London
Meeting point is Costa Coffee
Central London to Luton Airport
You will be contacted by email 48 hours before your pick-up time. A 30-minute time window will be given for the pick-up, around 3 to 4 hours before your flight check-in time.
On the day of the transfer, you must be checked out and waiting at the main entrance to your accommodation, with your luggage, 10 minutes before pick-up time. If you are not there at the set time, the driver may have to leave without you.
*Hotel postcodes included in Central London area for this service are WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, E1, SE1, N1, SW1, SW6, W1, W2, W4, W3, NW1, NW3, NW8.
Saloon Car: Can carry up to 3 persons. At the same time, it can accommodate 2 hand bags and 2 medium pieces of luggage
Estate Car: Can accommodate up to 4 passengers, 4 pieces of hand luggage with 3 pieces of medium luggage.
MPV Car: Can accommodate up to 5 passengers and can also carry 5 hand luggage bags and 4 pieces of medium luggage
8 Seater: Can carry 8 passengers, 8 hand bags and 8 medium pieces of luggage
VIP Transfer: A VIP car that can carry up to 4 passengers, 2 hand luggage bags and 2 medium pieces of luggage.
In order for your luggage to fit the car, your luggage shouldn’t exceed the following sizes (with wheels, the handle and the pockets included):
- Hand Luggage: 22 x 18 x 10in or 56 x 45 x 25cm (max weight: 10Kg).
- Medium luggage: 35.5 x 29.5 x 16in or 90 x 75 x 43cm (max weight: 25Kg).
Please enter your required details into the booking panel on this page.
If you are booking a one-way from the airport/station to central London accommodation, please complete Arrival Flight Number, Arrival Time in UK, Accommodation Name & Full Address and Your Cell/Mobile Number. Please then select the date that your flight lands in the UK.
If booking just the return leg from your accommodation to the airport/station, please complete Accommodation Name & Full Address, Your Cell/Mobile Number, Return Flight Number and Departure Date & Flight Time. Please also select the departure date from the calendar.
If you are booking a return journey (both legs), please complete all fields and select the date that your flight lands in the UK.
- Face masks are no longer mandatory, however we recommend that they are worn if possible.
- There is a 30 minute free waiting time after your selected time pick-up time once your flight arrives. If you’re not at the meeting point after 30 minutes, there will be a charge of £0.30 per minute. Additionally, if the parking ticket costs more than initially charged for parking, you will need to pay the difference along with the additional waiting time.
- For no-shows, that is a passenger who, without prior cancellation, fails to arrive for the transfer, full rate will be charged.
- For no shows and cancellations received within 48 hours of the transfer time, a 100% cancellation charge to be applicable. Outside of this period no charges to apply.
- Children - A child regardless of age to count as one passenger. Please contact us if you require a child seat, a small additional charge may be payable.