West End Musicals Open Top Bus Experience
Activity code: TBT1
- A star performer will entertain you, singing live West-End show songs.
- Hear some of your favourite classic songs from the musicals
- Choose between the matinee and evenings shows
- Tour London’s world-famous landmarks
- Enjoy 2 glasses of Prosecco or soft drinks on your night to remember
- Fully ventilated open top bus, with social distancing measures in place
London is famous for lots of things, but viewing the historic landmarks followed by a trip to the theatre is the perfect day for many. We are delighted to bring you both, with a tour of London on an open top bus, whilst you listen to live West-End performances from some of your favourite shows. We are working with stars of the West-End to bring these magical evenings to life, to entertain you on your tour the capital.
The tour will start at Waterloo where you will be given your first glass of Prosecco, as you board the bus. Take your seat and settle down for an experience you will never forget. Once the tour has started the singer will take to the stage (or in this case the front of the bus), to sing your favourite songs from some of your favourite musicals. During the short interval, you will be given a second glass of Prosecco to enjoy whist you discuss the first half of the show with your travelling companions.
We are delighted to be bringing you the highest quality West-End performers, as you pass by London’s world-famous landmarks on your 90-minute tour of the capital. This will truly be a trip you will never forget. We have all missed the theatre and musicals and we are delighted to bring you stars of current productions to entertain you.
Matinee and evening performances
We are offering both matinee and evening performances. The earlier performances will focus on younger musical lovers, with famous Disney songs from their famous family shows. The performances at 7pm will feature songs from past and present favourite shows that are more familiar to adults. Both performances are suitable for theatre lovers of all ages.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Due to quality of the performers and their very busy schedules, we can only accept cancellations if they are made 48 hours or more before departure
- The meet and greet will be subject to any current Covid government guideline restrictions
- There are no toilets on the bus. Nearest toilets are opposite platform 19 in Waterloo station. Waterloo Station is a 5 minute walk from the start of your experience.
Departure and Return Point: London Eye, Belvedere Road, Tourist bus stop number 77, London, SE1 7GH (nearest tube and train station is Waterloo, 2 minute walk).
Matinee performances; 11am and 1pm
Evening performances; 3:30pm and 7pm
Please arrive 30 minutes before your experience departure time so that you can meet and greet the star of the show.