New Year's Eve Thames Cruise with Fireworks on board the Jupiter Clipper
Activity code: NYEJC
- Sip a welcome glass of champagne as you board
- Get the best views of the spectacular South Bank fireworks
- Dance the night away with great live music
- Swig another glass of champagne at midnight
- See the London river banks all lit up
While sipping a glass of champagne, float along the majestic River Thames this New Year’s Eve for a thrilling start to 2023.
Avoid the queues and crowds this New Year’s Eve by hopping aboard the Jupiter Clipper, where you’ll receive a complimentary drink and enjoy beautiful views of London. Countdown to midnight to watch the impressive South Bank fireworks display — an unmissable spectacle that thousands of people come to watch.
What’s more, the live band will have you dancing goodbye to 2022 and a cash bar will keep the festivities going until approximately 1:45am, when you’ll be dropped back off at London Bridge.
- Once booked, this cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Dress to impress.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessels.
- We will do our best to provide customers with the best view of the New Year’s Eve fireworks. However, due to the high amount of traffic expected on the Thames, weather conditions and the changing tides, the positioning of the boat to the fireworks cannot be guaranteed. The captain’s decision will be final on the night - although rest assured that the on-board team will do their best to secure the best viewing spot.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
Date of departure: 31st December 2022
Where: London Bridge City Pier, SE1 2QP
When: 9:45pm for a 10:00pm departure
Return point: London Bridge City Pier at approximately 1:45am