Activity code: I360
- Enjoy a ride in Brighton's moving observation tower
- Glide slowly up to 450 feet/138 metres
- Fully enclosed vertical cable car
- Created by the makers of The London Eye
- Brighton i360 is an incredible addition to the Brighton skyline
- Take in the stunning coastal views and a bird’s eye view of the city
Ascend 450 feet in the air with an exciting flight on Brighton's vertical cable car. Situated on the Brighton seafront, the Brighton i360 is a creation from the people who gave us The London Eye. Instantly becoming an iconic feature of the Brighton skyline, the i360 is a moving observation tower, providing breathtaking views of the coastline, the city and 26 miles of the gorgeous surrounding area.
As you slowly rise to the full height of the observation deck, the unique beauty of Brighton will spread out before you. The fully enclosed, heated, air-conditioned, aerodynamically shaped and futuristic glass viewing pod provides uninterrupted, 360-degree views that will take your breath away. The i360 hosts the Nyetimber Sky Bar, where you can enjoy an award-winning English Sparkling Wine. It’s an amazing addition to a brilliant day out in Brighton.
Get your adrenaline pumping with an open-air walk on the top of the i360 pod. With a friendly team to guide and assist you into your safety harness, you’ll step out 138 metres high for spectacular views of the coast and city of Brighton. Don’t forget to strike a pose as your ticket includes 2 digital photographs taken during this exhilarating experience!
For friends and family that may not be brave enough to do the Walk but want to support, they can book a spectator ticket.
If you’d like to combine your Brighton i360 experience with a sightseeing bus tour of Brighton, please click here for more information.
- This activity is disabled friendly.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your entry slot.