DreamWorks Tours Shrek's Adventure London Tickets
- Experience the brand new Shrek adventure in London
- Board a bus to the enchanted land of Far Far Away
- Meet Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Puss in Boots and many more
- Encounter a maze of paths and rooms to find a magic portal
- Live actors, 4D animation and special effects help to tell the story
- A world-class experience ideal for all the family
- Cancellation policy. A full refund can only be given if tickets are cancelled at least 72 hours prior to your entry time and date.
- Under 15’s mut be accompanied by someone 18 years or over.
- This is a dated and timed entry e-ticket
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge but still require a ticket
- The visit will last approximately 60 – 70 minutes
An exciting adventure for kids and Shrek fanatics in London; experience the brand new attraction from Dreamworks Films and take a trip to the realm of Far Far Away including the chance to meet Shrek and plenty of his friends along the way.
Start by boarding a magical ‘Dreamworks Tours’ red London bus driven by none other than Donkey himself! A 4D bus ride packed with chaos, calamity and bags of fun, travel to the entertaining and enchanted worlds of Far Far Away.
A dream-come-true for kids anywhere, work your way through 10 fairy-tale themed shows as you travel through key locations from the Shrek movies, including the Muffin Man’s House and the Poison Apple pub.
Encountering characters such as Princess Fiona, Sleeping Beauty, The Three Blind Mice, Puss in Boots and Pinocchio, complete the task to find Shrek and the magic portal that takes you back to London, getting the better of angry Rumpelstiltskin along the way.
Kung Fu Panda Power!
Unleash your Panda Power at Shrek's Adventure, when Po and Shifu make an extra special appearance this Easter. Test your warrior reflexes with an interactive punch bag challenge learn to levitate in the Training Academy.
The first of its kind in the world, this a completely new Shrek story told in a unique and exciting way that will have kids absolutely enthralled from start to finish.
DreamWorks Tours: Shrek's Adventure London!
The attraction opens everyday at 10 am except Thursdays.
On Thursdays the attraction opens at 11am
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Fri: 10am to 4pm (last tour)
- Thursday: 11am to 4pm (last tour)
- Saturday: 10am to 6pm (last tour)
- Sunday: 10am to 5pm (last tour)