The Total London Experience on Christmas Eve
Activity code: 200CE
- A jam-packed adventurous Christmas Eve
- A panoramic bus tour with photo opportunities at the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace
- Entry to St. Pauls Cathedral and the London Eye
- End your day with an exhilarating River Thames Boat ride
Panoramic Tour of London
Experience London in a different way this Christmas Eve with a panoramic tour of some of this capitals most beautiful landmarks. Enjoy London’s festive cheer as you drive past iconic London landmarks, including the Tower of London where your bus will stop for a photo opportunity with the historic fortress.
Don’t forget to wave to the adoring crowds as you drive past Buckingham Palace, catching a glimpse of the iconic Queen’s Guard in their red jackets and bearskin hats. The Changing of the Guards doesn’t take place every day so if you’re unlucky your bus will take you to the Horse Guards Parade just down the road.
St. Pauls Cathedral and the City of London
Continue your tour past some of London’s most historic streets, including Pudding Lane, the fateful site of the origins of the Great Fire of London. Enjoy entry to St. Pauls Cathedral this festive season and see the stunning architecture of Christopher Wren’s masterpiece. Adventure down to the tombs and pay your respects to Admiral Nelson and Wren himself.
River Thames Boat Ride
Take to the waters and see even more of London with a River Thames boat ride. Relax as you take in the festive atmosphere, before docking at the London Eye Pier for the last part of your tour.
The London Eye
Your land, sea and sky tour ends with a turn on the London Eye. You’ve seen London from a bus and a boat and now it’s time to see it from the sky. Get the best panoramic bird’s eye views of London 135 metres above street level.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- This tour does not include entry to the Tower of London
- If the Changing of the Guards is not available you will be taken to the Horse Guards Parade instead
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Date of Departure
This tour operates on Christmas Eve
Where: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
When: 7:45am for an 8:00am departure
Return Point: The London Eye Pier at 4:30pm approximately