BBC Earth Experience
- Uncover the natural beauty of our seven continents
- Discover beautiful landscapes and fascinating animals projected on 360-degree screens
- Narrated by the incredible David Attenborough and footage from Seven Worlds, One Planet
- A truly immersive experience for all the family
- Tickets may not be cancelled or amended.
- This activity is wheelchair friendly.
Embark on an audio visual journey through the natural world with the BBC Earth Experience. With magnificent footage and music from BBC One’s television series Seven Worlds, One Planet, you’ll explore the unique beauty and diversity of our seven continents on the most epic scale.
Set in the purpose-built Daikin Centre in London’s Earl’s Court, you’ll step into this majestic 360-degree experience and see breathtaking landscapes and incredible animals projected on multiple multi-angle screens. Featuring bespoke narration from David Attenborough, this self-guided tour spans four rooms: the Main Gallery, Micro Life, Water Life and the creepy crawly room. Transport to a forest full of fireflies in North America, witness a four-tonne elephant seal fight, discover snub nosed monkeys huddling in Asia and dare to press the big red button to come face to face with the scariest creepy crawlies.
You’re free to choose your own route around the exhibition and depending on where you stand, you’ll experience different storylines. This unforgettable experience will immerse you into the natural world and bring varying environments to life with extraordinary animals. It’s an epic adventure for all the family.
Address: The Daikin Centre, Earl's Court, Empress Place, London SW6 1TT