Bustronome Fine Dining Experience London
- A unique fine dining experience on a double decker bus
- Enjoy a 4 or 6 course gourmet meal while passing London’s iconic sights
- Fresh seasonal produce accompanying 360-degree views of the city
- Audio guide available
- Tickets may be cancelled or amended 5 days prior to the tour date.
- Children will receive a 3-course meal with 1 soft drink.
- Special meal requests must be made at least 72 hours prior to the tour day. If no requests are made, a standard meal will be offered.
- There is a toilet onboard.
The first gastronomic double decker bus, Bustronome takes you on a sensational and unique fine dining experience around the British capital. Hop aboard the converted bus with glass ceilings to admire iconic London landmarks no matter the season while delighting in an exquisite seasonal menu.
Whether you opt for the 4-course lunch or 6-course dinner, you’ll enjoy the finest contemporary cuisine prepared with the best British seasonal produce. With calm, ambient music throughout, you can delight in your meal on its own or choose to pair it with carefully selected wines. Both lunch and dinner guests will receive 2 glasses of wine, with dinner guests also receiving a glass of champagne.
To accompany the 360 panoramic views of London, an innovative audio guide available in 9 languages will provide fascinating facts and secrets of the passing points of interest. See the magnificent architecture, bustling squares and world-famous landmarks during the day or revel in the colour and lights of the night as the city comes alive for the evening.
Combining incredible food and a sightseeing tour around London, Bustronome makes for a truly unforgettable experience.
Click here to view menus.
Address: Coach Bay bus stop 40B, Victoria Embankment, WC2N 6PB