Ice Skating - London, Manchester, Liverpool and Cambridge
Activity code: HCIS
- Ice skate in the grounds of Henry VIII's palace
- Get a view of the Palace as you skate around
- Join friends and family on the ice
- Festive Fun this winter in a beautiful setting
Get into the festive spirit and experience something magical with ice skating at Hampton Court Palace. From now until 3rd January, a glorious ice rink graces the middle of the wonderful and historic Hampaton Court Palace. Perfect for experienced skaters right down to total beginners, gliding around an ice rink at Christmas time is such a wonderful way to create those special festive memories.
Your Skating session at Hampton Court Palace will last for 45 minutes and skate hire is including in the ticket price. Ice Skating has become very popular in London over the past few years and Hampton Court Palace's ice rink gives you the views as well as all of the fun. Great for meeting up with friends and family or even office parties this festive period as you skate the day away.
Once you've worked up an appetite on the ice, why not enjoy a drink at the Ice Rink Café & Bar for the perfect post-skate socialising event. It's situated next to the rink, so you can watch all of the other skaters perfrom after you have taken to the ice.
Other locations are also available to book. Manchester, Liverpool and Cambridge
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Your ticket is valid for one location at your selected date and time
- Children aged 10 -12 can skate alone, but must be accompanied at the site at all times, by an adult.
- Children under 10 must be accompanied on the ice at all times, by an adult (18 or over).
Hampton Court Palace, Hampton Ct Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU
Skate Manchester, Cathedral Gardens, Manchester, M4 3BG
Liverpool Christmas Ice Festival, Pier Head, Georges Parade, Liverpool, L3 1DP
Parker’s Piece, Parkside, Cambridge CB2 1AA