New Year's Eve Dinner and Cruise with Fireworks on the Hurricane Clipper
Activity code: NYED1
- Bring on 2023 in dazzling style aboard the Hurricane Clipper on the River Thames
- Enjoy a delicious welcoming glass of Prosecco upon arrival and another at midnight
- Be treated to a scrumptious three-course meal
- Take in the sounds of the live musical entertainment as you dine
- See the sights of London lit up and get magical views of the city’s mesmerising New Year’s Eve fireworks
Welcome 2023 in style with a delicious three-course meal, a spectacular river cruise and fabulous views of the New Year’s Eve fireworks display in London.
Start your New Year’s festivities off with a welcome drink of prosecco, dinner and live entertainment at Balls Brothers Minster Court. Promising to be a special night full of excitement, fun and glamour, you’ll then be escorted to Tower Pier to board the Hurricane Clipper for a spectacular river cruise.
Say goodbye to 2022 as you set sail along one of the most famous rivers in the world — the River Thames. Soak in stunning views of the capital’s iconic landmarks before the night’s sky lights up with dazzling fireworks. With a complimentary drink in hand, marvel at the spectacular display that is sure to be an everlasting memory!
Dinner Menu at Balls Bros Minster Court
Chicken Liver Parfait, Toasted Brioche, Chutney
Hummus, Dukkah & Flatbread (v)
½ Grilled Chicken, Watercress, Fries, Aioli
Cauliflower & Chickpea Curry, Ginger, Coriander, Lime, Chilli, Jasmine Rice (v)
Chocolate Pot, Honeycomb, Crème Fraiche
- Infants will not be served meals.
- Once booked, this cannot be cancelled or amended.
- All timings are subject to change and will be confirmed in early December.
- Ensure you arrive at Balls Brothers Minster Court in plenty of time to avoid disappointment as there will be no refunds for late arrivals.
- Tables at Balls Brothers Minster Court will be shared with other diners.
- If booking as part of a group, please put the booking through in one transaction to ensure you will be sitting together. There is no guarantee that passengers will sit together on the same table if booked separately.
- Dress to impress.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
Date of Departure: 31st December
Where: Balls Brothers, Minster Court, 3 Mincing Lane, EC3R 7PP
When: There will be a welcome drink at 5:30pm and dinner will be served from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT
When: 9:00pm for a 9:15pm departure
Return Point: Tower Millennium Pier at 1:00am approximately