New Year's Eve Dinner and Cruise with Fireworks on the Hurricane Clipper
- Bring on 2024 in dazzling style aboard the Hurricane Clipper on the River Thames
- Enjoy a delicious welcome drink at the restaurant, with another onboard, plus another at midnight
- Be treated to a scrumptious three-course meal
- Take in the sounds of the live musical entertainment as you dine
- See the sights of London lit up and get magical views of the city’s mesmerising New Year’s Eve fireworks
- Infants will not be served meals.
- Once booked, cancellations and amendments are not allowed.
- Ensure you arrive at Balls Brothers Minster Court in plenty of time to avoid disappointment as there will be no refunds for late arrivals.
- Tables at Balls Brothers Minster Court will be shared with other diners.
- If booking as part of a group, please enter one transaction to ensure you will be sitting together. There is no guarantee that passengers will sit together on the same table if booked separately.
- Dress to impress.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
Welcome 2024 in style with a delicious three-course meal, a spectacular river cruise and fabulous views of the New Year’s Eve fireworks display in London.
Start your New Year’s festivities off with a welcome drink of prosecco, dinner and live entertainment at Balls Brothers Minster Court. Promising to be a special night full of excitement, fun and glamour, you’ll then be escorted to Tower Pier to board the Hurricane Clipper for a spectacular river cruise.
Say goodbye to 2023 as you set sail along one of the most famous rivers in the world — the River Thames. Soak in stunning views of the capital’s iconic landmarks before the night’s sky lights up with dazzling fireworks. With a complimentary drink in hand, marvel at the spectacular display that is sure to be an everlasting memory!
Date of Departure: 31st December
Where: Balls Brothers, Minster Court, 3 Mincing Lane, EC3R 7PP
When: There will be a welcome drink at 5:00pm and dinner will be served from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT
When: 9:00pm for a 9:15pm departure
Return Point: Tower Millennium Pier at 1:00am approximately