New Year's Eve Fireworks & Monsoon Clipper Thames Cruise
- Celebrate the New Year in style on the River Thames
- See London’s dazzling fireworks display from the river cruise
- Be entertained by the fantastic live music and a bar on board
- Enjoy a welcome drink and glass of champagne at midnight
- Take in spectacular views of the city and the famous New Year’s firework display
- Cancellations and amendments can be made before 1st December.
- Ensure you arrive at the pier in plenty of time to avoid disappointment as there will be no refunds for late arrivals.
- Dress to impress!
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
- Due to the high amount of traffic expected on the Thames, weather conditions and the changing tides, the positioning of the boat to the fireworks cannot be guaranteed. Although rest assured that the on-board team will do their best to secure the best viewing spot.
There’s no better way to bring in 2024 than by watching the spectacular London New Year’s Eve fireworks from a boat on the River Thames.
Hop aboard the Monsoon Clipper in London Bridge and be greeted by a delicious welcome drink for a night to remember. Get into the party spirit with the live music entertainment and treat yourself to a few glasses of bubbly from the bar onboard as you cruise along the river.
Take in the glorious views of the city before the night sky is lit up with the world-famous dazzling midnight fireworks. Your extra special view of them is topped off with a complimentary glass of champagne to mark the arrival of 2024.
The party doesn’t end when the clock strikes midnight as you can see in the New Year until approximately 1:15am! Bliss.
Date of Departure: 31 December 2023
Where: London Bridge City Pier, London Bridge Walk, London SE1 2QP
When: Arrive at 8:45pm to set sail between 9:00pm and 9:15pm
Return Point: London Bridge City Pier 1:15am approximately