New Year's Eve Thames cruise with Fireworks onboard Thomas Doggett
- Welcome the new year in style on-board the Thomas Doggett boat this New Year’s Eve
- Sensational views of London’s world-famous fireworks from the boat's upper deck
- Soak in spectacular sights of the capital’s best-loved locations and landmarks
- Enjoy live musical entertainment throughout your evening
- Toast to the New Year with a cash bar on-board the boat for a tipple or two
- Tickets can only be cancelled before 1st December 2023. After this date, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- This cruise is suitable for children aged 12 and over.
- Dress to impress.
- The onboard bar only accepts cash.
- Please be aware that luggage and large bags of any type will not be allowed on the vessel.
- Roads may close early in preparation for the fireworks display. Please check road closures on the Transport for London website before you travel.
There’s no better way to welcome the New Year than on a sensational boat cruise along the Thames. Board the Thomas Doggett from Bankside Pier at 9:15pm to end 2023 with a spectacular evening on the river.
Soak in sensational views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks as you cruise along the heart of the city. Dance the night away to the live musical entertainment and enjoy a host of drinks from the cash bar onboard. Make sure to raise a celebratory toast to mark the end of the year after watching London’s world-famous New Year's Eve fireworks.
Full of glitz and sparkling glamour, The lastminute.com London Eye will light up with thousands of sparkling fireworks, and you’ll get fabulous views of this impressive affair. Hear the bells of Big Ben ring in the New Year as you sit back and watch the unforgettable spectacle.
Date of Departure: 31st December 2023
Departure point: Bankside Pier, London SE1 9DT
Return Point: Bankside Pier at approximately 1:30am