ThamesJet Speed Boat Experience on the Thames
Activity code: SBET
- Enjoy an adrenaline-pumping high-speed Thames experience on the ThamesJet
- This fast-powered speed boat adventure will last for 50 minutes
- Soak in sensational sights of London’s most iconic landmarks
- Sit back and enjoy passing under the city’s most famous bridges
- Unforgettable experience giving you the aquabatic ride of your life
Have an adrenaline-fuelled adventure on the Thames with the spectacular ThamesJet. This action-packed, rip-roaring speedboat experience gives you the aquabatic time of your life as you soak in iconic views of London. For 50 whole minutes, you'll be making waves on the most famous river in the world as you set your heart racing in the 'fast zone'!See London's Most Famous Landmarks
During your ThamesJet experience, you'll get to soak in incredible sights of London from one of the best viewpoints in the capital. See the historic Houses of Parliament, the iconic London Eye, the glassy exterior of London's famous skyscraper, The Shard, HMS Belfast and many more. You'll be spoilt with views throughout your thrilling aquabatic experience with every wave bringing you past another of London's famous landmarks and locations.
It's not only the capital's iconic buildings that you'll be passing; you'll be soaring under London's most famous bridges including the Millennium Bridge and the exquisite Tower Bridge. After Tower Bridge, you'll be wave-jumping and speeding your way through the fast zone on your way to Canary Wharf!
This thrilling and heart racing experience is the perfect way to experience London and one that you will be sure to never forget!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked, this product cannot be cancelled.
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft. 5in.).
- This experience is not disabled-friendly
Not available 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January
Departure point: Westminster Pier, boarding point F, Victoria Embankment, London, SW1A 2JH
Please arrive 20 minutes before departure time