Faulty Towers Dining Experience
- Enjoy a 2-hour West End production as you dine at the Faulty Towers hotel
- Join the action as Basil, Sybil, and Manuel serve you a 70s style three-course meal
- Immersive experience with shambolic service, mayhem, and laughter
- Have fun celebrating the iconic BBC show firsthand
- Once booked, this product cannot be cancelled.
- Bookings can be amended 72 hours prior to the visit date.
- Groups of 20+ must provide at least one month notice to reschedule booking.
- Children under the age of 5 have free entry but will not be provided with a meal.
Enjoy an immersive West End theatre production based on the iconic BBC show ‘Fawlty Towers’. As one of the most loved TV shows from the 70s, fans can now have a unique dining experience with the sitcom’s main characters! Located in the President Hotel in London, The Faulty Towers Dining Experience provides an incredible experience full of chaos and laughter.
Experience comedy theatre at its finest at the Faulty Towers dinner show! Creating a highly interactive experience, guests can enjoy a three-course 70s style meal with a dash of turmoil on the side. Your dinner will be served by the legendary characters of the show – Basil, Sybil, and Manuel. Like the show itself, majority of the performance is improvised, so expect the unexpected! Watch the antics unfold as you indulge in your meal, providing you with live entertainment like no other.
To begin, you’ll be served a delicious tomato and basil soup, although you may face some trouble along the way. The mains include traditional roasted chicken and veg, and a mouthwatering chocolate mousse cake for dessert.
The Faulty Towers Experience is packed with humour, frenzy, and laughter. You’ll feel like you’re in one of the episodes as you recognise themes from the original seasons and quote some of the most iconic dialogues from the show. Book your ticket today for an unforgettable experience.
For any dietary requirements or allergies, please email [email protected] at least 48 hours prior to the visit date.
Venue address: President Hotel, 56-60 Guilford St, Russell Square, London WC1N 1DB