Whistle Punks Axe Throwing London or Manchester
- Enjoy an exhilarating axe throwing experience
- Designed for beginners and led by qualified instructors
- Aim for bullseyes in the head-to-head tournament
- 70 minutes of fun for any group size and occasion
- For groups of 6 players or less, a refund or reschedule request will only be accepted with at least 96 hours’ notice prior to your session start time.
- For groups of 7 players or more, a refund or reschedule request will only be accepted with at least 11 days’ notice prior to your session start date.
- This activity is wheelchair friendly.
- This activity is suitable for over 18s only.
Designed for first timers, Whistle Punks is an unforgettably exhilarating experience that will have you throwing bullseye shots in no time. With multiple throwing lanes fitting up to 10 people, a great bar offering and freshly baked pizza to order, it’s an exciting activity to try with your friends.
Each high-octane session starts with a full briefing from a qualified instructor, who will call you over to do some practice throws and ensure you have the right skills to smash those bullseyes. After some individual tuition and your new skills in tow, it’s time for the head-to-head tournaments and the search for the axe-throwing champ to begin.
With 70-minutes to learn trick shots, hit bullseyes, enjoy craft beers or refreshing cocktails, the winner will be crowned, and your dedicated instructor will take some snaps to round off this awesome experience.
Oxford Circus: 53 Eastcastle St, London W1W 8EE
Manchester: Great Northern Warehouse, Unit 20, Atrium level, 235 Deansgate, Manchester M3 4EN