- Guided Jack the Ripper walking tour
- London Dungeon Amission
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- The Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children.
- This ticket is for 'Priority Access' admission. There may be a queue at the 'Priority Access' entrance during busy periods.
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that the busiest period at the London Dungeon is between 11am and 3pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
London Dungeon, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB.
Nearest Train Station:
Jack the Ripper Walking Tour
Traders Gate Souvenir Shop, 35 Tower Hill, London, EC3.
Nearest Underground Station:
Tower Hill Station
Golden Tours act as an official agent for these activities, as such you are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.