Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition
Activity code: HPPE
- The latest Harry Potter experience arrives in London
- A collection of photographic memories from over 10 years of filmmaking
- Never-seen-before images all in one place
- Visit London’s only bottled Butterbeer bar
- Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition is a must-visit for any Harry Potter fan
The Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition is a journey through the memories of over 10 years of filmmaking in a display of behind-the-scenes images, never been seen before in one place. It’s the latest offering from the team at Warner Bros. and is a must-see for all Harry Potter fans.
Located In London’s Covent Garden, the exhibition will house iconic production images, and take fans behind-the-scenes of key moments in the film series, from Harry’s first day at Hogwarts through to the Battle of Hogwarts.
Butterbeer is a firm favourite of many that visit Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, and the exhibition will also be home to London’s only bottled Butterbeer bar. You can enjoy Harry’s drink of choice served in a souvenir tankard at the exhibition’s Butterbeer bar or take a bottle away to enjoy at home!
This exhibition is a must-visit for all Harry Potter fans.
You can also add a 1 day hop-on hop-off bus ticket or a 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket with river cruise to make a full day of it.
- Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition is located at the London Film Museum, 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7BN.
- There are no cloakroom facilities.
- Complimentary WiFi will be available.
- The Exhibition is wheelchair accessible.
- Once booked, cancellations are not allowed.
- To book tickets for wheelchair users and their free carers place, please call us on 02072337030.
Days of Operations: Daily
Closed: 25th December
London Film Museum, 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7BN