Virtual Reality London Experience
Activity code: DNAVR
- Enjoy a 60 minute VR Arcade Session with 40 games including archery, zombies and anti gravity laser tag
- Upgrade to the Premium Experience for 40 minutes of thrilling escape rooms or intense zombie shooters
- Select a variety of epic games
- Fully trained member of staff on hand
The first Virtual Reality Arcade Experience in London, DNA VR invites you to put on your VR Headset and traverse the universes. Whether you want to explore the oceans, survive a zombie apocalypse, become an ultimate boxing champion or travel to the moon, there’s an epic game for everyone.
Virtual Reality Arcade Experience
Enjoy a 1-hour VR Arcade Gaming Session with more than 40 single and multi-player games to choose from. Play as many games as you like in your individual booth, compete for the highest score with other members of your group, and communicate with them using your own headset.
Minimum age of 7 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult).
Virtual Reality Premium Free Roaming Experience
In this 40 minute 2-4 player experience, you’ll get the chance to explore the escape rooms freely instead of being in a booth. Put your groups gaming skills to the test as you choose to either beat one of 5 escape rooms or shoot zombies/robots in Free Roam Shooters.
Minimum age of 10 (Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult).
- Tickets cannot be cancelled but many be amended. If the amendment is made within 48 hours of the visit, a £5-10 rescheduling fee will be charged. If done earlier, there will not be a fee.
- Battersea Power Station is the only venue with wheelchair access.
- The VR experience requires users to move their head and neck and have use of at least one hand.
- Please consult your doctor if you have pre-existing medical conditions such as heart ailment, conditions that affect your ability to safely perform physical activities and psychiatric conditions.