Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transport + 4hr Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
Activity code: WBHH4
- Discover the magical treasures lying deep within the Gringotts vaults.
- Discover the magical world of Harry Potter with return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Walk through the Great Hall, meet Buckbeak in the Forbidden Forest and visit the Ministry of Magic
- Get up close to the costumes and props used in the Harry Potter films
- Experience the enchanting film-making magic for yourself
- Enjoy the very best of London with a 4 hour hop-on hop-off ticket, that can be used up to 30 days after your studio visit
- Convenient and easy, you will get to explore London even if you have limited time
- Explore your favourite locations at multiple stops including Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 36,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews and has earned TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transportation
Leave your Muggle life behind and visit the magical world of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. With transportation to and from the Studio Tour provided, you won’t have to worry about casting a spell to get you home!
Once at the Studio Tour, you can explore the famous sets that brought all eight Harry Potter films to life including the Great Hall, Hagrid’s Hut, the Ministry of Magic and the Forbidden Forest. You’ll even get to climb aboard the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9 ¾ and see the infamous ‘cupboard under the stairs’.
You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in our green screen experience by riding a broomstick over London, and try a mug of Butterbeer in the Backlot Café.
Enter Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure... unless the goblins find you first!
4 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
If you have limited time in London, what better way to take in the very best that the city has to offer than jumping on our 4 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour? The tour takes you to the capital’s most famous locations including Parliament Square where you can see Westminster Abbey, the venue for Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. You’ll get to see the King’s home at Buckingham Palace, the terrifying Tower of London and much more. Choose from different routes and multiple stops for a convenient and fascinating adventure though London!
- The Classic Tour (Blue route): Taking you to all the main Central London landmarks, passing Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and much more.
- The Essential Tour (Red route): Explore the centre and North of London. Covering Hyde Park, Regents Park, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other ‘must-sees’.
- The Morning and Evening Drop off Service (Yellow and Green routes): The morning and late afternoon drop-off services conveniently transport you from the hotel region of West London into the centre, making your day as effortless and enjoyable as possible.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- You can cancel your booking and receive a full refund up to 48 hours before your time of travel.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- To book the Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place, please call us on 020 72337030.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- Your 4 hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket must be used within 30 days of your studio visit, but not before. Show your ticket to our street staff or drivers upon boarding the open top bus.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day.