Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transportation + 4 hour Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour
Activity code: WBHH4
- Discover the magical treasures lying deep within the Gringotts vaults.
- Discover the magical world of Harry Potter with return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Walk through the Great Hall, meet Buckbeak in the Forbidden Forest and visit the Ministry of Magic
- Get up close to the costumes and props used in the Harry Potter films
- Experience the enchanting film-making magic for yourself
- Soak up the very best of London with our 4 hour hop-on hop-off ticket
- Convenient and easy, you will get to explore London even if you have limited time
- Explore your favourite locations at multiple stops including Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral and Buckingham Palace
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 28,000 ‘Excellent’ reviews and has earned TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame
Leave your Muggle life behind and visit the magical world of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. With return transportation to and from the Studio Tour provided, you won’t have to worry about casting a spell to get you home!
Once at the Studio Tour, you can explore the famous sets that brought all eight Harry Potter films to life including the Great Hall, Hagrid’s Hut, the Ministry of Magic and the Forbidden Forest. You’ll even get to climb aboard the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9 ¾ and see the infamous ‘cupboard under the stairs’.
You’ll also have the opportunity to take part in our green screen experience and ride a broomstick over London, and have the chance to try a mug of Butterbeer by purchasing in the Backlot Cafe.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure... unless the goblins find you first!
4 Hour Hop-on Hop-off Tour
If you have limited time in London, what better way to take in the very best that the city has to offer than jumping on our 4 hour hop-on hop-off bus tour? Taking you to the capital’s most famous locations including Parliament Square where you can see Westminster Abbey, the venue for Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, you’ll get to see the Queen’s home at Buckingham Palace, the terrifying Tower of London and many more. Choose from 3 different routes and multiple stops for a convenient and fascinating adventure though London!
The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow and Green routes): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- All visitors aged 16 and over will be encouraged to to register their details using the NHS Covid-19 App, It is compulsory before this date. Social distancing measures will no longer be in place, however a one-way system will be in operation.
- Temperature checks will continue to be carried out upon entry to the studios. If your temperature is above 38 degrees, your party will not be able to enter. The cost of your ticket wll be refunded but not the cost of the return transportation. You would also need to make alternative arrangements home.
- Face coverings will continue to be required for all visitors aged 11 and up, unless exempt. This will be a condition of entry.
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- Cancel free of charge up to 48 hours before your departure date and time.
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- To book the Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 72337030.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
Hop on Hop off 4 hour ticket
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our multiple stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Hop-on Hop-off bus timetable
Click here to view the latest service information
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London:
This tour runs daily at:
- 9:00am Entrance (departs 7:30am, check-in closes 7:15am)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs 8:00am, check-in closes 7:45am)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs 9:00am, check-in closes 8:45am)
- 12:00pm Entrance (departs 10:00am, check-in closes 9:45am)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs 11:00am, check-in closes 10:45am)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs 12:00pm, check-in closes 11:45am)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs 1:00pm, check-in closes 12:45pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs 2:00pm, check-in closes 1:45pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs 3:00pm, check-in closes 2:45pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs 4:00pm, check-in closes 3:45pm)
- Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH
- Dorset Square, Bus Stop S on Gloucester Place – near Baker Street Station, off Marylebone Road (Click here to view map Click here for directions from Baker Street Station
- 9:00am Entrance (departs studio 12:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 2:00pm)
- 10:00am Entrance (departs studio 1:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 3:00pm)
- 11:00am Entrance (departs studio 2:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 4:00pm)
- 12:00pm Entrance (departs studio 3:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 5:00pm)
- 1:00pm Entrance (departs studio 4:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 6:00pm)
- 2:00pm Entrance (departs studio 5:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 7:00pm)
- 3:00pm Entrance (departs studio 6:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 8:00pm)
- 4:00pm Entrance (departs studio 7:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 9:00pm)
- 5:00pm Entrance (departs studio 8:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx. 10:00pm)
- 6:00pm Entrance (departs studio 9:30pm, arrives in Victoria at approx.11:00pm)