Manchester by Rail + Man City Stadium Tour
Activity code: RMC
- Discover what goes on behind-the-scenes at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester
- Go Pitch-side, walk through the players tunnel and learn how footballers prepare for matches
- Uncover interesting facts from your expert guide on this 90-minute tour
- Return train tickets from London Euston
Train: London Euston – Manchester Piccadilly
Your Mancunian adventure begins in London Euston where a Golden Tours representative will greet you at 6:30am to ensure your day smarts smoothly. Please ensure you arrive on time with your e-tickets as train departures are prompt.
Once you arrive in Manchester, it’s a short 30-minute walk to the magnificent Etihad Stadium.
Man City Stadium Tour
Calling all Cityzens, it’s time to discover what makes Manchester City so special with an immersive tour of the stadium.
Using the latest technology, interact with manager Pep Guardiola in the Press Conference room and go Pitch-side to get his view of the stadium from the dug-outs. Uncover the story of City with a 360-cinema experience and explore holographs in the exhibition space. Feel like a player by walking down the glass players tunnel and learn what happens on matchdays with an audio-visual show in the Home Team dressing room. What’s more, you’ll also see how players prepare for matches in the First Team warm-up area and walk through The Tunnel Club.
Expertly guided throughout, each area will be brought to life with interesting stories, facts and anecdotes. This is more than a stadium tour; this unique experience brings the magic of City to life.
Train: Manchester Piccadilly – London Euston
After an exhilarating and immersive day at the stadium, it’s time to walk back to Manchester Piccadilly to catch your 7:15pm train back to London Euston.
- If your tour falls on the day of a Man City home fixture, restrictions will be in place. You will not be able to visit the dressing rooms, dugouts, the tunnel or press conference room.
- Please check you enter the correct email address at check-out. Your e-tickets will be emailed to you around 10 days before your travel at the latest.