The Art of Banksy
- Discover famous authenticated Banksy pieces in the heart of London
- View prints, canvasses, screenprints, sculptures and limited-edition works
- See the Valentine's Day Mascara, only discovered this year
- Brilliant way to experience the work of one of the most celebrated artists in modern history
- Please exchange your voucher at The Art of Banksy Ticket office.
- Off Peak Entry Tickets are only valid between 10am to 3.30pm Monday to Thursday. If you hold an Off Peak ticket and arrive after this time, you may be subject to a further fee. All other times and days are considered Peak Entry.
- Children aged 6 to 11 years old can visit for free when accompanied by an adult, however they do require a ticket. Children 5 and under do not require tickets.
- Please note there are no toilets on the venue.
- All bags will be searched on entry and visitors will be subject to a security check.
- Please note there is no cloakroom facility and all large bags are prohibited in the venue.
- Prams and pushchairs are permitted in the exhibition.
- No food or drink is allowed in the exhibition.
- Strictly no pens, pencils or markers are allowed into the exhibition.
The Art of Banksy holds the world’s largest collection of privately owned Banksy artwork. Discover original and authenticated ‘Banksy’s’ at the exhibition in London’s Regent Street including prints, canvases, hand-drawn sketches and art created for the artist’s closest circle.
You’ll find the famous masterpieces Girl and Balloon, Flower Thrower, Rude Copper and Mona Lisa, as well as the iconic street piece, Valentine’s Day Mascara, only discovered this year.
Banksy is famous for ‘his’ outdoor street art, which appears across the UK, much of which, appears almost overnight. The indoor pieces have been less exposure but both sets are on display at this exhibition.
Since Banksy has never publicly declared who he or she is, the Art of Banksy is an unauthorised exhibition but full of genuine original works. I wonder if Banksy will be visiting at the same time that you are?
Address: 84-86 Regent Street, London W1B 5HB
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday 10am-9pm (last entry 8pm)
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
27 & 28 December: 10am-6pm
31 December: 10am-3pm
1 January: Closed
2 January: 10am-3pm