Jurassic World – The Exhibition
Activity code: JWE
- Enjoy a family day out to the world-famous Jurassic World
- Walk among life-size roaring dinosaurs
- Marvel at the cute baby dinos
- A family-friendly immersive experience
Embark on an awe-inspiring immersive adventure to the world-famous Jurassic World: The Exhibition. Enter through the iconic Jurassic Park gates into a 20,000 square foot prehistoric paradise complete with ferocious life-size dinosaurs.
Marvel at the incredible animatronics and tremble from the rumbling roars as you get up-close and personal with a vicious Tyrannosaurus rex lurking in the shadows. But it’s not all scary as there are plenty of gentler giants around too such as the majestic Brachiosaurus and adorable baby dinos.
During this family friendly day out for all ages, let your imagination run wild as you walk among the magnificent creatures from the ground-breaking film franchise. It’s truly a once in a lifetime experience you won’t want to miss!
- Tickets cannot be cancelled but may be amended to a different time/date 72 hours before the visit.
- Children under the age of 2 are free with an accompanying guardian.
- The exhibit contains strobe lighting effects, sudden loud noises, and theatrical fog.
- The exhibit is wheelchair friendly.
ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL
Nearest stations: Custom House (Elizabeth Line and DLR), Royal Victoria (Emirates Air Line), and Canning Town (Jubilee Line).