The Queen’s House Ice Rink
Activity code: TQH
- Enjoy an evening of ice skating with wonderful views of the Queen’s House and the River Thames
- Warm up with a mulled wine or a hot chocolate afterwards
- Take a walk in the beautiful Greenwich Royal Park
- Why not pop over to the charming Greenwich Market or check out the historic Cutty Sark
Famous for its naval history, Greenwich is home to attractions including the Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House itself, and is a magical place to skate this Christmas.
Once you’ve had your fun on the ice, head over to Greenwich Market for some sustenance and stocking fillers, discover London’s rich naval history or simply take a stroll through the beautiful park.
What You Get
What You Don’t Get
- Please present your voucher at the admission tills on the ground floor of the National Maritime Museum, right next to the Queen’s House Ice Rink, 30 minutes before your session starts.
- The ice rink is located outside the Queen’s House on Romney Road, SE10 9NF.
- Children aged 3 to 9 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on the ice. Children 10-12 years must be accompanied by a watching adult. Under 3s.not permitted on the ice.
- We ask that you always maintain social distancing from anyone not in your household.
- Lockers must be used to store belongings. They cost £2.00 are non-refundable and must be paid for by cashless card. No items that will not fit into a locker.
- Sessions last up to 45 minutes on the ice. Due to having to stagger sessions to reduce the number of people, you may not receive a full 45 minutes on the ice.
- Tickets are unable to be rescheduled or refunded
Day of Operations:
From 7 December to 18 December: Monday to Friday
Start Time: 11:00AM, 12:00PM, 3:15PM, 4:15PM, 5:30PM & 6:30AM
From 4 January to 24 January: Daily
Start Time: 11:30AM, 12:30PM, 2:45PM, 3:45PM, 6:00PM & 7:00PM
Location: The Queen’s House, Romney Road, London SE10 9NF