London East End Food Tour
- Discover culinary delights in London’s East End
- Taste a variety of diverse cuisines
- Uncover the history and culture of the area with your local guide
- Perfect day out full of eating, drinking and making new friends
- Tickets may be cancelled 48 hours prior to the travel date.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Email [email protected] to advise of any dietary requirements such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
- Service animals are allowed.
One of the most hip and historic neighbourhoods, London’s East End is home to the legendary Brick Lane, iconic street art, landmarks and of course, a bustling culinary scene. Our walking food tour will take you to some of the East End’s most rich and vibrant spots where you’ll get the opportunity to taste diverse mouthwatering food.
With your local gastronome guide, discover 6 different locations with up to 8 food or drinks to taste. From a classic bacon sandwich at St John Bread and Wine, salt beef bagels at Beigel Bake, creamy artisan cheese, spicy curries at the best curry house and traditional fish and chips at Poppie’s, your taste buds will go on a rich culinary adventure through the flavours and culture of this iconic neighbourhood.
Along the way, you’ll also learn about the history and heritage of the East End from your guide. Sharing fascinating insights, this immersive experience will deepen your understanding and appreciation of this vibrant part of London.
Meeting point: Climpson's Coffee Bar at Old Spitalfields Market, Commercial St, London E1 6EW