Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience
- An immersive experience featuring impressive two-story projections of the Van Gogh’s most compelling works
- Learn about the painter’s life and work
- Experience “A day in the life of the Artist” with a 10 minute interactive virtual reality guide
- Journey through 8 of the artist’s works and their sources of inspiration including, the meadows, the forest and Starry Night over the Rhone River
- Draw a sketch of your own to be projected on wall
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
Discover the life of the famous artist in a new way with the travelling exhibition Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience. Impressive cutting edge virtual projections provide a pathway into the universe of Vincent Van Gogh. Take a journey through his time in Arles and uncover the secrets from the letters he wrote to his brother Theo.
Immerse yourself in the world renowned and familiar images of one of the greatest geniuses of the last century with a unique light and sound show. No one will leave this exhibition untouched.
Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is intended for a wide audience of all ages. It is a stunning exhibition that combines the very heart of Vincent Van Gogh’s art work with his life story. The immersive aspect of the experience forges a pathway in the artist’s work and life, whilst entertaining and educating the audience.
Days of Operations: Daily
York: Closed on Tuesdays
Leicester: Closed on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
York Venue Location: York St Mary’s Church, The Coppergate Centre
Leicester Venue Location: All Saints Church, 107 Highcross St, Leicester LE1 4PH
Closed: 25 & 26 Dec & 1 Jan