Experience London By Rail from York + 1 Day Hop-On-Hop Off Bus Tour
Activity code: YLHH
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off fun all day
- See some of London’s most iconic sights
- Live guide onboard the bus
- Ride through the heart of the capital
- Return train ticket included
- Hassel free travel with reserved seating on the train.
We have carefully selected a route to help you maximise your sightseeing day, with 16 stops located across the city you can be sure to tick all the main landmarks off your list, including Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and St. Pauls Cathedral to name just a few. Our on-board knowledgeable English speaking guide will keep you entertained and intrigued every step of the way.
After your memorable day out in London, your return train departs London Kings Cross at 19:30 arriving back into York Station at 21:33
Departure point: You can join the tour from any of our stops. Each of our stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus.
Click here to view the latest service information
Click here to view hop on hop off timetable
Outbound train will depart from York Station at 7:37am
Return train departs London Kings Cross at 19:30 arriving back into York Station at 21:33
Free Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
These cruises are operated by Circular Cruise Westminster.
The first boat departs from Westminster Pier at 11am – to view the full timetable including last departure times click here.
Boats leave every 30 minutes from:
- Westminster Pier (Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH)
- Embankment Pier (Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, London WS2N 6NU)
- Festival Pier (Festival Pier, South Bank, London SE1 9PX)
- Bankside Pier (Bankside Pier, Bankside, London SE1 9DT)
- St Katharine’s Pier - for Tower of London - (St Katharine’s Pier, St Katharine's Way, London E1W 1LD)
Cruise rides last 30 minutes.
Please note; The cruise is subject to availability and currently only operating on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. No refund can be given due to the cruise element being free of charge.