Veluba London Tours
Activity code: VBHL
- London's environmentally friendly tours
- Travel on a e-trike
- Learn about the history and Landmarks of London
- Operated by fully trained Veluba drivers
- Each e-trike carries a maximum of 2 passengers
- The alternative way to see London
Veluba is a new and fun experience that brings you an alternative way to see the capital cities sights and landmarks. Travel in a pedal-powered, electrically assisted tricycle whilst your driver points out all of the sites on your chosen tour. Download the App and listen along as you explore London. Each vehicle takes 2 passengers, and the driver is kept separate from you at the front of the vehicle, as they do all of the work, whilst you sit back enjoy and learn some interesting facts. The vehicles are also fully cleaned after each use. There are two tours to choose from, the Historic London and Landmark London. Both tours start at Waterloo Station and finish just around the corner at the London Eye, 60 minutes later.
This tour focuses more on the history of the capital city. On it, you will learn about which hotel the Beatles often stayed in on their regular visits to London. Discover the origins of Cleopatra's Needle on Bankside and find out which famous people enjoyed a pint in some of the pubs that you will pass on your tour.
This 60 minute tour focuses on the some of London's famous landmarks in and around Westminster. After meeting at Waterloo station, you will head over Westminster Bridge to view Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and then move onto landmarks such as No 10 Downing Street, all whilst the App gives you the facts and figures to make this a fun, enjoyable and knowledgeable experience.
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Your Veluba Tour is booked and personalised just for you and we ask that if you must cancel or reschedule your tour, please provide us with at least 24-hour notice.
- We do, of course, understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency.
- Last minute cancellations or 'no shows' could be charged a cancellation fee.
Days of Operations: Wednesday to Sunday
Start time: 12:00-13:00, 13:30-14:30, 15:00-16:00, 16:30-17:30, 18:00-19:00
Meeting point: Exit 5 of Waterloo Station. Waterloo Bridge 1 Mepham Street SE1 8RL