London Craft Beer Tour
Activity code: LCBT
- Quench your thirst with this fantastic 3 hour Craft Beer Tour Experience
- Led by an expert guide in the quirky area of Shoreditch
- Enjoy beer samples in two different pubs and visit a micro brewery
- Learn of the fascinating brewing processes
- Discover a secret venue only unveiled on the day!
Immerse yourself in craft beer paradise with this delicious Craft Beer Experience in East London. From taste-bud tingling beer samples to discovering the history of the local boroughs, this tour takes you on a fascinating journey through London (whilst quenching your thirst at the same time!).
On arrival, you’ll be greeted by your local guide who knows the ins and outs of everything craft beer so get ready to ask lots of questions! Mix and mingle with fellow beer drinkers before you begin sampling some of the tastiest local beers in London.
During your tour, you’ll get to visit two London pubs – one contemporary and one traditional – see if you can taste the difference in their beers! You’ll visit a micro brewery and have the chance to speak to the Master Brewer before sample beers straight from the tank. Hear of the special brewing process before you stop off at the extra special secret venue (only revealed on the day!).
Accompanying your craft-beer drinking and discoveries, you’ll get to learn more about the wondrous history of the venues, locations and buildings along your journey – unforgettable!
What's Included in the tour
What's Excluded in the tour
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.
- Your guide will be carrying an orange umbrella so will be easy to spot.
- You must be aged 18 or over to participate in this tour
Available Monday to Saturday at 2.15pm
Mondays to Thursdays meeting point: Outside the Polo Bar, 176 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4NQ.
Fridays and Saturdays meeting point: The Shoreditch Grind, 213 Old Street, London EC1V, 9NR.
Your guide will be carrying an orange umbrella so will be easy to spot